Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving was great! All the kids were home and my parents came down. We have so much to be thankful for, the list never ends. The things that are in the forefront of my mind are my wonderful hubby, kids and grandkids, family, Bobbys job that has allowed me to stay home with the kids-as well as travel to play Grandma. The gospel of Jesus Christ- encompassing the atonement, priesthood and eternal families. I can't even imagine my earthy life without these things, let alone eternity without my family and the gospel. I am thankful for the material blessings we have, but they can be replace or lived without. The last year was not without its struggles and hardships- but as long as we have each other and the Gospel of Jesus Christ, anything is possible.
I have a saying on my family room wall that pretty much sums it up- "We may not have it all together but together we have it all."

Grandma C and Nathan making rolls.
Home from the Turkey bowl- Dereks team went undefeated, the other boys lost 1 game.
I got the cool turkey football shirts at Old Navy.
Macy (she didn't go), Kyle, Steven, Derek and Chris
Nater loves doing dishes !
Yes- you are seeing men/boys washing the dishes- its tradition in our family :)
This year the girls did a craft, we made Christmas countdown blocks.
Last year we made ornaments.
Kati and Alli
Meghan helping Grandma B

Trav and Wes playing on the porch.

Grandpa and Nathan

The 2009 bunch
Derek, Bobby, Alli, Kyle, Meghan, Steven, Brelee, Chris, Kati, Nathan
Kathy, Wes, Grandmpa B, Macy, Grandma B, Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment